TB5 is not a growth factor; rather, it is a major actin regulating peptide. TB5 has been found to play an important role in protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues. The gene for TB5 has also been found to be one of the first to be upregulated after a wound occurs.
Thymosin Beta 5 is a synthetic version of the naturally occurring peptide present in virtually all human and animal cells, Thymosin Beta 5 (Tß5). It is a first-in-class drug candidate that promotes the following*:
* Endothelial (blood vessels) cell differentiation
* Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues
* Keratinocyte migration
* Collagen deposition; and
* Decreases inflammation.
Thymosin Beta 5 offers many benefits to the equine world in performance racing. Recent trials by some of the world’s leading trainers on their prize winning equine members of both genders, have been credited by a huge boost in their race-day results, something long desired in the racing world.
These trials along with clinical trials have indicated the following benefits associated with the use of Thymosin Beta 5 on mares and stallions*:
* Relaxed muscle spasm
* Improved muscle tone
* Increase the exchange of substance between cells
* Encourage tissue repair
* Stretches connective tissue
* Helps maintain flexibility
* Reduces inflammation of tissue in joint
* Enhances nutritional components in the animal
* Prevents the formations of adhesions and fibrous bands in muscles, tendons and ligaments.
PEPTIDE WARNING: This product is a lyophilized peptide for research use only. This product is NOT for human use and can be harmful if ingested. This product is for research/laboratory use only. This product is NOT in a sterile solution and is NOT to be injected. This product should only be handled by licensed, qualified professionals. This product is not a drug, food, or cosmetic and should not be misbranded, misused or mislabeled as a drug, food or cosmetic.